Please see below our temporary policies that we've put in place for the safety of you and our staff. We hope you understand the reason why we have implemented them and apologise for any inconvenience.
As always, if you have any questions you can call or live chat us. We are doing our best to be as helpful and flexible as possible and appreciate your support.
- We ask that you only order from our 'Florist Choice' flower options and selected Bundles found HERE. Our gift range is available as normal. If you are looking for something specific then get in touch, with enough notice it may not be a problem.
- We will only be delivering to our free delivery areas, 7 days a week - CM1, CM2, Beaulieu Park and Boreham. This is because of our reduced capacity and we apologies for this.
- All of our orders will be contactless. We will ring the bell, leave the flowers on the recipients door step and step back. If there is no answer, because we can not leave with a neighbour, we will leave the flowers in the safest place possible and put a card through their door explaining where we have left them.
- Cut off time for same day delivery will be 10:00am if still available. To limit the number of journeys we make we will only be making one delivery run per day. Therefore all deliveries will be made after this time, regardless of whether Morning, Afternoon or Evening is chosen. We cannot guarantee a delivery time but will always do our best to meet your requirements.
- For Funeral flowers please contact us. With enough notice we will do our best to help get exactly what you require.
- Available delivery dates will always be communicated on the banner on the home page. If we receive an order for a time when delivery is unavailable we will refund as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to any Hospitals during this time, for our staff and everyone's safety