*** We will be closed from Friday 7th May - Sunday 9th May - any orders placed for these dates will be refunded ***
Please see below our temporary policies that we've put in place for the safety of you and our staff. We hope you understand the reason why we have implemented them and apologise for any inconvenience.
As always, if you have any questions you can call or live chat us. We are doing our best to be as helpful and flexible as possible and appreciate your support.
- We ask that you only order from our 'Florist Choice' flower options and selected bundles found HERE. If you are looking for something specific then get in touch and we will do our best to help. Our gift range is available as normal.
- We will only be delivering to our free delivery areas, 7 days a week - CM1, CM2, Boreham and Channels. If you need a delivery outside of this area please contact us in advance, we may be able to help.
- All of our orders will be contactless. We will ring the bell, leave the flowers on the recipients door step and step back. If there is no answer, because we can not leave with a neighbour, we will leave the flowers in the safest place possible and put a card through their door explaining where we have left the delivery.
- We may have a cut off for same day delivery. This will be displayed on the home page each day. We cannot guarantee a delivery time but will always do our best to meet your requirements. Please note afternoon and evening delivery are currently unavailable for pre-orders.
- Funeral Flowers you can call us on 01245 467319 to discuss your requirements or you can order online.
- Available delivery dates will always be communicated on the banner on the home page. If we receive an order for a time when delivery is unavailable we will refund as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately we cannot currently deliver to any Hospitals during this time, for our staff and everyone's safety